Available for NorCal customers only at this time. Our 100% locally handcrafted Truss Beam X Base Rustic Farmhouse Dining Table is made with eco-sustainable-kiln-dried-fir, pine, or alder hardwood. This custom piece adds immediate familial warmth and charm to any living or work space.
- We offer seamless tops (sans crumb gaps) as standard. If you would like a planked-top look, please let us know in the comments during checkout.
- The rough-hewn top planks are carefully hand-selected, planed, and smoothed with 80, 120, and 220 grit sandpaper.
- Our lumber is pre-conditioned and the color(s) of your choice is carefully and meticulously applied.
- Three layers of water-and-scratch-resistant clear-coat is then applied; you choose the sheen: satin, semi-gloss, or gloss!
- We craft matching benches (available for purchase on this page) and chairs (available here)!
- If you would like to customize dimensions further, please contact us before placing an order by using the live chat icon on the bottom right, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or texting or calling 916-692-0554.
- Standard table width is 38". Standard table height is 30."
Given its handmade and hand-finished nature, variations and imperfections in the wood are to be expected and celebrated. Each item is an original and no two pieces are exactly alike.
By their nature, wood planks may be somewhat uneven and may develop small cracks and cup or bow over time due to changes in temperature or humidity. We believe this only enhances the furniture's rustic, unique character.
Each item is handcrafted to unique customer specifications. There are no returns, refunds, or warranties. All furniture is sold as-is.
- Standard turn-around time of 6-8 weeks.