Items in this collection are available only in Northern California for local pick-up or local delivery. Purchase locally, 100% made-in-the-USA, crafted artisan-furniture sourced from sustainable lumber. Your style, your dimensions, your color(s). Shop hawkinswoodshop.com today!
Local delivery rates determined by your proximity to Salida, CA, Brentwood, CA, or Corning, CA:
< 20 miles = $49.97
21-45 miles = $89.97
46-74 miles = $139.97
75-100 miles = $189.97
101-130 miles = $249.97
Unfortunately, shipping heavy, solid wood assembled furniture out-of-state costs $499-$899+ so please bear that in mind if outside California.
Our best friend deserves the best! They deserve better than a cheap plastic or wire dog crate. These farmhouse style dog kennels add chic-rustic style to any home or business. Don't see a size you need or don't like our design? Send us a sketch/sample photo with dimensions for a free estimate. All of our designs may be customized to best meet your unique needs.
Our 100% locally handcrafted Farmhouse Dog Kennel is made with eco-sustainable-kiln-dried-fir, pine, or hardwood alder and powder coated rebar.
- The rough-hewn top planks are carefully hand-selected, planed, and smoothed with 80, 120, and 220 grit sandpaper.
- Our lumber is pre-conditioned and the color(s) of your choice is carefully and meticulously applied.
- Three layers of water-and-scratch-resistant clear-coat is then applied; you choose the sheen: satin, semi-gloss, or gloss!
Given its handmade and hand-finished nature, variations and imperfections in the wood are to be expected and celebrated. Each item is an original and no two pieces are exactly alike.
By their nature, wood planks may be somewhat uneven and may develop small cracks and cup or bow over time due to changes in temperature or humidity. We believe this only enhances the furniture's rustic, unique character.
- Each item is handcrafted to unique customer specifications. There are no returns, refunds, or warranties. All furniture is sold as-is.
- Lightning quick turn-around time.
*Disclaimer, while rebar isn't considered sharp it is course and if your dog is hyperactive or may try and squeeze out of 2-3" of space between each rebar please let us know in advance so we may grind the rebar to be smooth for you.