Our 100% locally handcrafted Farmhouse Media Cabinet with Crown Moulding is made with eco-sustainable-kiln-dried-fir, pine, or alder hardwood. This custom piece adds immediate familial warmth and farmhouse charm to any living or work space.
- Choose a seamless table top (sans crumb gaps) or go with a planked style look! Just let us know in the ensuing group chat consultation that occurs throughout your build.
- The rough-hewn top planks are carefully hand-selected, planed, and smoothed with 80, 120, and 220 grit sandpaper.
- Our lumber is pre-conditioned and the color(s) of your choice is carefully and meticulously applied.
- Three layers of water-and-scratch-resistant clear-coat is then applied; you choose the sheen: satin, semi-gloss, or gloss!
- If you would like to customize dimensions further, please contact us before placing an order by using the live chat icon on the bottom right, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or texting or calling 916-692-0554.
- Standard top is 67" long for a 5' length base. Standard width is 15 3/4." A full 18" wide with the crown moulding installed. Standard height is 33.5" sans moulding.
Given its handmade and hand-finished nature, variations and imperfections in the wood are to be expected and celebrated. Each item is an original and no two pieces are exactly alike.
By their nature, wood planks may be somewhat uneven and may develop small cracks and cup or bow over time due to changes in temperature or humidity. We believe this only enhances the furniture's rustic, unique character.
Each item is handcrafted to unique customer specifications. There are no returns, refunds, or warranties. All furniture is sold as-is.
- Lightning quick turn-around time.