Glass Crown Console USA Hand Crafted Hardwood Built-to-Order Standard Depth 18″, Standard Height 36″
$1,398.98 – $2,598.98
Our USA hand crafted furniture includes a solid-hardwood top and solid fir & pine base standard on every project. We don’t use veneers or fake, manufactured wood.
What Happens After I make a purchase?
- Each custom piece is built-to-order while Colby Hawkins, the owner of Hawkins Woodshop, simultaneously consults with the customer and their HW Carpenter in a group text chat throughout the entire process to ensure each special order meets our customers’ unique needs.
- Hawkins Woodshop provides free progress photos and updates for customer approval, & completes any customer requested revisions prior to clear coating to help guarantee your 100% satisfaction.
Where is Hawkins Woodshop?
Hawkins Woodshop has a network of vetted & experienced carpenters within 60 miles of most metropolitan areas nationwide! While we don’t have retail locations in order to cut the middleman out of the equation and save our customers tons of money, we do offer unparalleled ongoing customer support.
Once a purchase is made Colby will personally reach out to each customer via email and text, collaborate with his team of furniture artisans, and then create a group text chat to introduce each customer directly to the artisan hand making their furniture!
Communication in the group chat with Colby, the customer’s HW carpenter, and the customer throughout the build is timely and professional.
How Long Does it Take?
- Turn around on average is 6-8 weeks.
Can I Pick-Up or Have My Order Delivered?
- Local pick-up is free and delivery is available; the delivery fee is paid at time of delivery directly to your carpenter, per the rates below:
< 20 miles from your HW Carpenter = $89.97
21-45 miles = $129.97
46-74 miles = $189.97
75-100 miles = $269.97
101-130 miles = $349.97
Do you really craft each furniture order by hand?
Yes. Each built-to-order purchase is handmade in the USA by professional American tradesmen and women. We build to your specs, size, and style.
For example, you may choose a seamless table top (no crumb gaps) or go with a planked style look! Just let us know in the group text chat created by Colby after your purchase to ensure we meet all your unique needs.
- Rough-hewn top planks are hand-selected, planed, and smoothed with 80, 120, and 220 grit sandpaper to a smooth, natural texture.
- Our lumber is kiln dried, pre-conditioned by hand, and the color(s) of your choice is carefully and meticulously applied by hand.
- Three layers of water-and-scratch-resistant clear-coat is then hand-applied; you may choose the sheen in your group text chat with your carpenter: satin, semi-gloss, and gloss finishes are available.
- If you would like to customize dimensions, please contact us before placing an order by emailing email@example.com, or texting 916-692-0554 to get your custom quote.
Don’t see the kind of furniture you need? Send a sample photo and specific dimensions to firstname.lastname@example.org for a free estimate!
Here are standard dimensions on our most popular built-to-order furniture pieces, dimensions are customizable:
- Standard dining table widths are 38″. Standard table heights are 30.”
- Standard desk widths are 28.” Standard desk heights are 32.”
- Standard sliding barn door console widths are 18″. Standard heights are 37.”
- Standard glass crown console dimensions are: 67″ long w/ 5′ length base. Standard depth is 15 3/4.” A full 18″ deep with the crown moulding installed. Standard height is 33.5″ sans moulding.
- Standard rustic sideboard buffet console dimensions: Standard top is 84″ long; 80″ long base. Standard width is 18 1/4.” Standard height is 36.”
- Standard coffee sliding barn door buffet console dimensions are: 48″ L x 22″ W x 36″ H.
- Standard kitchen island standard width is 36″. Standard height is 36.”
- Standard night stand dimensions: 22″ L x 23″ D x 29.5″ H.
- Standard dog kennel console dimensions are here.
Returns & Cancellations
Given its hand made and hand-finished nature, variations and imperfections in solid, real-wood furniture are to be expected and celebrated. Each item is an original and no two pieces are exactly alike.
By their nature, wood planks may be somewhat uneven and may develop small cracks and cup or bow over time due to changes in temperature or humidity. We believe this only enhances the furniture’s rustic, unique character.
Once a purchase is made there are no cancellations or refunds on built-to-order furniture. For details please see our cancellation, return, and refund policy here. Don’t fret, there are lots of reasons we have so many 5 star reviews from customers, see here, but perhaps the biggest reasons are we LOVE our customers, WORK until they are completely satisfied, & offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee at time of delivery or pick-up.
Thank you for your support and business!
NON CUSTOM FURNITURE
Delivery for imported, manufactured furniture by our production partners is FREE NATIONWIDE!
No costly prime membership is required nor is any bogus minimum order amount required.
Delivery time varies based on the product but is typically 2-5 business days, but may be up to 4+ weeks for large freight items like couches.
LOCALLY MADE TO ORDER, SOLID WOOD FURNITURE
Average turn-around time from date of purchase till pick-up or delivery of a made to order solid-wood furniture purchase is 4-6 weeks. Turn-around may be as short as 2 weeks and as long as 12 weeks.
Nearly all custom furniture orders may be picked up for free within 60 miles of any metropolitan area in the continental United States.
However, local delivery for custom furniture is also available!
Cost for custom furniture delivery is based on your proximity to your personal Hawkins Woodshop furniture artisan. You are assigned and introduced to your HW carpenter after purchase. Delivery cost is paid directly to your HW personal furniture artisan 2-3 days prior to scheduled delivery via any payment method you chose (Venmo, Zelle, PayPal, FB Pay, Check, Cash, Credit Card, etc).
Built-to-order furniture delivery rates are:
< 20 miles = $89.97
21-45 miles = $129.97
46-74 miles = $189.97
75-100 miles = $269.97
101-130 miles = $349.97
Non-Custom-Furniture Returns & Cancellations:
How much time after I purchase do I have to cancel for a refund?
There are no cancellations or refunds for any order under any circumstances for any reason. If an item arrives damaged or missing parts, Colby and Madilyn Hawkins will work with the manufacturer to provide you parts or a replacement as quickly as possible.
These terms are posted on each product page, on our home page, and require customer consent during checkout and prior to a purchase.
Immediately after placing an order our suppliers go to work getting your order out the door. Due to this, orders can’t be changed or canceled. However, if it arrives damaged or missing parts we get you replacement(s) free of charge, of course!
In extenuating circumstances, customers may cancel an order within 24 hours of purchase via texting 916-692-0554 or emailing email@example.com for store credit.
Will you refund me back onto my card?
Never will an approved order cancellation (one that is done immediately after purchase) be refunded back onto an original payment method. All approved cancellations done prior to receiving an order confirmation by text or email will be refunded back via store credit within 2-3 business days.
Again, once a purchase is confirmed, even prior to shipping, there can be no cancellation under any circumstance and for any reason.
How much time after receiving my non custom order do I have to ask to return the item?
We do not accept returns for any reason. If a product arrives damaged/missing parts please contact Colby at 916-692-0554 or kindly email firstname.lastname@example.org. Rest assured, we'll help get you a free replacement or free delivery of any missing parts.
Shipping delays or other factors beyond our family's immediate control do not constitute grounds for cancellation or a refund.
Thank you for your patience and understanding if we experience a hiccup with your order's supply chain.
Orders lost by a carrier are not grounds for cancellation. All lost or damaged delivered orders will be replaced free of charge.
American Made Custom Solid Hardwood Furniture Returns & Cancellations:
We sell locally handmade built-to-order furniture here: https://hawkinswoodshop.com/collections/customorder.
Given its hand made and hand-finished nature, variations and imperfections in solid, real-wood furniture are to be expected and celebrated. Each item is an original and no two pieces are exactly alike. By their nature, wood planks may be somewhat uneven and may develop small cracks and cup or bow over time due to changes in temperature or humidity. We believe this only enhances the furniture's rustic, unique character.
There are no cancellations or refunds on built-to-order furniture.
There are lots of reasons we have so many 5 star reviews from customers. Perhaps the biggest reason is we LOVE our customers! We work until you are completely satisfied, & offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee at time of delivery or pick-up.
In conclusion, when you buy from a small business, you're not helping a CEO buy a 3rd holiday home. You're helping a little girl get dance lessons, a little boy his team jersey, and moms and dads put food on the table.
Thank you for your support. Thank you for following our social accounts and commenting on our posts. Thank you for telling your friends about your purchase today. And if something goes wrong with your order, thank you for your patience while we work night and day to make it right.