Handcrafted from solid douglas fir timbers milled near California's Napa Valley, this round dining table from designer Ana White bears a distinguished provenance. The rough-hewn top planks are carefully hand-selected, planed, and smoothed with 80, 120, and 220 grit sandpaper. Our lumber is pre-conditioned and the finish of your choice is carefully and meticulously applied. The finish is then sealed and protected with three layers of water and scratch resistant clear-coat.
- During checkout you'll be asked to name your choice of paint and/or stain color(s).
- Standard height is 30." Length of the base is 48". See pic for other dimensions.
- A diameter of 60" seats 4-8. Chairs stained to match are available here.
- Dimensions are customizable; contact us for details by selecting the chat icon on the bottom of the page, emailing email@example.com, or texting or calling 916-692-0554.
- This item is artisan-crafted with meticulous care. Given its handmade and hand-finished nature, variations and imperfections in the wood are to be expected and celebrated. Each item is an original and no two pieces are exactly alike.
- By their nature, wood planks may be somewhat uneven and may develop small cracks and cup or bow over time due to changes in temperature or humidity. We believe this only enhances the furniture's rustic, unique character.
- Each item is handcrafted to customer specifications; there are no returns, refunds, or free repairs; especially due to splitting, contracting, or expanding of the wood. As mentioned above, this is typical.
- Turn around time is usually only 4-6 weeks but may vary.
- Please support our family owned and operated small business by taking a few seconds to like our FB page: www.facebook.com/hawkinswoodshop. Thank you!