We've two categories of products for sale.
The first is solid hardwood custom furniture that we make locally in every region throughout the United States. The second category of products we sell is non custom furniture manufactured by our production partners. Each item on our store has its origin listed in its product description as made-to-order in the USA or imported from overseas. Misunderstanding a product's origin is not grounds for a cancellation or refund.
Non Custom Furniture Returns & Cancellations:
How much time after I purchase do I have to cancel for a refund?
In extenuating circumstances, customers may cancel an order within 24 hours of purchase via texting 916-692-0554 or emailing email@example.com. There are no refunds on any orders after 24 hours of purchase for any reason. If an order is lost during delivery we will arrange a free replacement. If an order is delivered damaged or missing parts we will procure free replacement parts for you from the manufacturer or the cost of said replacement parts should the manufacturer be out of stock. Buyer's remorse, delays during COVID, and all other issues are unfortunately not grounds for a return.
Will you refund me back onto my card?
All approved order cancellations will be reimbursed via store credit only, minus a 15% fee that pays our family's labor cost spent processing your order, communicating with our suppliers, perhaps shipping your order, and/or coordinating custom build schedules, purchasing materials required for custom orders, and time invested on your behalf in any way.
How much time after receiving my non custom order do I have to ask to return the item?
We do not accept returns for any reason. If a product arrives damaged/missing parts please contact Colby at 916-692-0554 or kindly email firstname.lastname@example.org. Rest assured, we'll help get you a free replacement or free delivery of any missing parts.
Delays during the COVID-19 pandemic do not constitute grounds for cancellation or a refund. Everyone is trying their best, including us. Supply chains have been decimated across the world. Thank you for your patience and understanding if we experience a hiccup with your order's supply chain.
Orders lost by a carrier are not grounds for cancellation. All lost or damaged delivered orders will be replaced free of charge.
American Made Custom Solid Hardwood Furniture Returns & Cancellations:
We sell locally handmade built-to-order furniture here: https://hawkinswoodshop.com/collections/customorder.
Given its hand made and hand-finished nature, variations and imperfections in solid, real-wood furniture are to be expected and celebrated. Each item is an original and no two pieces are exactly alike. By their nature, wood planks may be somewhat uneven and may develop small cracks and cup or bow over time due to changes in temperature or humidity. We believe this only enhances the furniture's rustic, unique character.
There are no cancellations or refunds on built-to-order furniture.
But please don't fret, there are lots of reasons we have so many 5 star reviews from customers. Perhaps the biggest reason is we LOVE our customers! We work until you are completely satisfied, & offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee at time of delivery or pick-up.
In conclusion, when you buy from a small business, you're not helping a CEO buy a 3rd holiday home. You're helping a little girl get dance lessons, a little boy his team jersey, and moms and dads put food on the table.
Thank you for your support. Thank you for following our social accounts and commenting on our posts. Thank you for #shoppingsmall and #supportingsmallbusiness
- Visit our website
at hawkinswoodshop.com , or any website of ours that links to this privacy notice
- Engage with us in other related ways, including any sales, marketing, or events
names phone numbers email addresses mailing addresses usernames passwords billing addresses debit/credit card numbers
- Log and Usage Data. Log and usage data is service-related, diagnostic, usage, and performance information our servers automatically collect when you access or use our Services and which we record in log files. Depending on how you interact with us, this log data may include your IP address, device information, browser type, and settings and information about your activity in the Services (such as the date/time stamps associated with your usage, pages and files viewed, searches, and other actions you take such as which features you use), device event information (such as system activity, error reports (sometimes called
"crash dumps" ), and hardware settings).
- Device Data. We collect device data such as information about your computer, phone, tablet, or other device you use to access the Services. Depending on the device used, this device data may include information such as your IP address (or proxy server), device and application identification numbers, location, browser type, hardware model, Internet service provider and/or mobile carrier, operating system, and system configuration information.
- Location Data. We collect location data such as information about your device's location, which can be either precise or imprecise. How much information we collect depends on the type and settings of the device you use to access the Services. For example, we may use GPS and other technologies to collect geolocation data that tells us your current location (based on your IP address). You can opt out of allowing us to collect this information either by refusing access to the information or by disabling your Location setting on your device. However, if you choose to opt out, you may not be able to use certain aspects of the Services.
- To facilitate account creation and authentication and otherwise manage user accounts. We may process your information so you can create and log in to your account, as well as keep your account in working order.
- To deliver and facilitate delivery of services to the user. We may process your information to provide you with the requested service.
- To respond to user inquiries/offer support to users. We may process your information to respond to your inquiries and solve any potential issues you might have with the requested service.
fulfill and manage your orders. We may process your information to fulfill and manage your orders, payments, returns, and exchanges made through the Services.
- To request feedback. We may process your information when necessary to request feedback and to contact you about your use of our Services.
- To send you marketing and promotional communications. We may process the personal information you send to us for our marketing purposes, if this is in accordance with your marketing preferences. You can opt out of our marketing emails at any time. For more information, see
" WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS? " below).
- To post testimonials. We post testimonials on our Services that may contain personal information.
- To evaluate and improve our Services, products, marketing, and your experience. We may process your information when we believe it is necessary to identify usage trends, determine the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, and to evaluate and improve our Services, products, marketing, and your experience.
- To identify usage trends. We may process information about how you use our Services to better understand how they are being used so we can improve them.
- To determine the effectiveness of our marketing and promotional campaigns. We may process your information to better understand how to provide marketing and promotional campaigns that are most relevant to you.
- To comply with our legal obligations. We may process your information to comply with our legal obligations, respond to legal requests, and exercise, establish, or defend our legal rights.
- Business Transfers. We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- When we use Google Maps Platform APIs. We may share your information with certain Google Maps Platform APIs (e.g.
Contact details, such as real name, alias, postal address, telephone or mobile contact number, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, and account name
B. Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute
Name, contact information, education, employment, employment history, and financial information
C. Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law
Gender and date of birth
D. Commercial information
Transaction information, purchase history, financial details, and payment information
E. Biometric information
Fingerprints and voiceprints
F. Internet or other similar network activity
Browsing history, search history, online
G. Geolocation data
H. Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information
Images and audio, video or call recordings created in connection with our business activities
I. Professional or employment-related information
Business contact details in order to provide you our services at a business level or job title, work history, and professional qualifications if you apply for a job with us
J. Education Information
Student records and directory information
K. Inferences drawn from other personal information
Inferences drawn from any of the collected personal information listed above to create a profile or summary about, for example, an individual’s preferences and characteristics
- Receiving help through our customer support channels;
- Participation in customer surveys or contests; and
- Facilitation in the delivery of our Services and to respond to your inquiries.
- whether we collect and use your personal information;
- the categories of personal information that we collect;
- the purposes for which the collected personal information is used;
- whether we sell your personal information to third parties;
- the categories of personal information that we sold or disclosed for a business purpose;
- the categories of third parties to whom the personal information was sold or disclosed for a business purpose; and
- the business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling personal information.
- You may object to the processing of your personal information.
- You may request correction of your personal data if it is incorrect or no longer relevant, or ask to restrict the processing of the information.
- You can designate an
authorized agent to make a request under the CCPA on your behalf. We may deny a request from an authorized agent that does not submit proof that they have been validly authorized to act on your behalf in accordance with the CCPA.
- You may request to opt out from future selling of your personal information to third parties. Upon receiving an opt-out request, we will act upon the request as soon as feasibly possible, but no later than fifteen (15) days from the date of the request submission.
No account yet?Create an Account