Fast, free 3-5 day shipping.
Individual parts are handmade in China, shipped to Southern, CA, and distributed to you quickly via our production partner (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6fx3UlIc_A) . All sales are final and proceeds help supplement and support the families employed by Hawkins Woodshop, a small business located in the farmlands of rural Northern California.
- YOUR COMPETENT SIDEKICK: No one wants a bulky trolley to get in your way when you’re all busy creating a new recipe! This compact, space-saving 26”L x 10.2”W x 33.5”H kitchen trolley with 3 useful shelves helps you work efficiently without occupying your entire kitchen
- STYLE FROM ALL ANGLES: Which side do you like most? Do you prefer to highlight the 3 shelves in rustic brown, or show off the particular structure with lateral wire mesh? Each side will catch your eyes no matter how you settle this serving cart!
- CHERISH EVERY MINUTE: Life should be easy, just like this assembly; numbered parts, and detailed instructions make as assembly a breeze, leaving you more time to prepare meals for your family
- TROLLEY OR SHELF? Mount the 4 casters, 2 of which with brakes, to slide the kitchen trolley to the living room, or use the adjustable feet to keep the kitchen shelf stationary and stable near the stove; it’s up to you!
- NOT YET SATISFIED? Hawkins Woodshop has a professional customer service team that is willing to answer your questions before and after your purchase, bring convenience to your kitchen with this trolley from our Ryan industrial farmhouse collection.
- Color: Rustic Brown
- Material: Wood, Metal
- Product Size: 26”L x 10.2”W x 33.5”H
- Product Weight: 21.8 lb (9.9 kg)
- Max. Static Load Capacity of Each Shelf: 22 lb
- 1 x Kitchen Cart
- 1 x Accessory Kit
- 1 x Instructions
Hawkins Woodshop Notes:
- Position the product where it is not exposed to heat, direct sunlight, or corrosive chemicals. Do not immerse the product in water.
- Keep the product away from sharp, pointed objects to avoid damaging the surface.
- Children are not allowed to climb on the product.