Handcrafted from solid douglas fir timbers milled near California's Napa Valley, this Modern H Farmhouse Dining Table, inspired by Pottery Barn's design, bears a distinguished provenance. The rough-hewn top planks are carefully hand-selected, planed, and smoothed with 80, 120, and 220 grit sandpaper. Our lumber is pre-conditioned and the finish of your choice is carefully and meticulously applied. The finish is then sealed and protected with three layers of water and scratch resistant clear-coat.
- Matching benches and chairs are available. Chair designs here.
- Dimensions are customizable; contact us for details by selecting the chat icon on the bottom of the page, emailing email@example.com, or texting or calling 916-692-0554.
- Standard table width is 38”. Standard table height is 30."
- This item is artisan-crafted with meticulous care. Given its handmade and hand-finished nature, variations and imperfections in the wood are to be expected and celebrated. Each item is an original and no two pieces are exactly alike.
- By their nature, wood planks may be somewhat uneven and may develop small cracks and cup or bow over time due to changes in temperature or humidity. We believe this only enhances the furniture's rustic, unique character.
- Each item is handcrafted to customer specifications; as such, there are no returns or refunds.
- Turn around time is 4-8 weeks.
- Please like our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/hawkinswoodshop.
- Please follow us on Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/hawkins_woodshop/