Ships free nationwide. Please allow 1-2 business days for warehouse picking, packing, and boxing. Shipping is then 3-5 business days for UPS Ground. Supplies are limited and subject to change without notice.
Individual parts are made in China, shipped to Southern, CA, and distributed to you quickly via our production partner (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6fx3UlIc_A). All sales are final and proceeds help supplement and support the families employed by Hawkins Woodshop, a small business located in the farmlands of rural Northern California.
- A BIT MORE PRACTICAL: This stylish, black computer desk not only has a captivating L-shape and fits every corner to save space, but it’s also equipped with a practical 7.9” x 35.4” monitor stand that can be mounted anywhere along the edge of the table
- EFFORTLESS ASSEMBLY: Follow the clear assembly steps and the easy-to-understand instructions with numbered parts and you’ll get your computer desk ready without much effort for its main job—a place where your brilliant ideas come to life
- TYPE AWAY WITHOUT WOBBLING: The iron frame is particularly stable with a circumference of 1.2” x 1.2”, forming a solid substructure for the tabletop which carries up to 110 lb. So even if you tap the keys energetically or spread thick books out on your desk, the stability of this study desk is not hampered
- WOBBLE NO MORE: Say goodbye to small annoyances—use the adjustable feet to ensure that your home office desk is stable and won't wobble with every stroke of your pen or button pressed on your keyboard
- WHAT YOU GET: A space-saving corner desk with a monitor stand, mounting accessories, and easy-to-follow instructions. This desk is from our fascinating ALINRU collection!
- Color: Rustic Brown
- Material: Particleboard, Iron
- Product Size: 55.1”L x 51.2”W x 29.9”/36”H (140 x 130 x 76/91.5 cm)
- Product Weight: 57.2 lb (26 kg)
- Max. Static Load Capacity: 110 lb (50 kg)
- 1 x Corner Desk
- 1 x Assembly Kit
- 1 x Instruction
Hawkins Woodshop Note:
- Children are not allowed to climb or play on the product for safety reasons.