Enjoy free nationwide delivery when supporting our family's small business.
- Perfect Entryway Decor: This console table is a wonderful combination of modern design and retro charm. With natural wood-texture surface and concise lines, this antique style entryway table will bring a touch of classic elegance to your whole room and is easy to complement with any home decor.
- Durable & Sturdy Construction: Made of solid MDF board and particle board, this sofa table is sturdy and durable enough to support long-lasting use. The table top can accommodate items up to 165.5 lbs while the bottom can hold 121 lbs. Besides, the A structures on the back and both sides provide extra stability, avoiding wobbling.
- Large Storage Capacity: Equipped with spacious tabletop and open slatted bottom shelf, this 2-tier console table provides ample storage space for daily items or decorations like vases, photo frames and plants, which can make your space neat and tidy. And the open shelf design provides easy access to all items for you.
- Practical & Versatile Table: With the large storage space and simple design, this console table is ideal for both decoration and storage, which can perfectly meet different needs. As a multifunctional table, it can work anywhere in your home– entry table for hallway, sofa table for living room or even work as a TV stand.
- Easy to Assemble & Clean: It is very easy and quick to assemble the console table. All parts and components are tightly wrapped. The necessary hardware and instruction are included. You can start and complete it in a short time by following the instructions. Plus, the smooth surface is easy to clean just with dry cloth.
|Frame Material||Engineered Wood|
|Product Dimensions||14"D x 52"W x 32"H|
This product is manufactured overseas and sourced from a US supplier.
Delivery for imported, manufactured furniture by our production partners (the majority of products on our website) is free nationwide!
No costly Prime membership required. No minimum order amount required.
Delivery time varies based on the product but is typically 2-5 business days but may be up to 4 weeks for large freight items like couches.
Turn-around for Hawkins Woodshop built-to-order custom furniture may be as short as 6 weeks and as long as 12 weeks.
Most custom furniture orders may be picked up for free within 60 miles of metropolitan areas.
Local delivery for custom furniture is available!
Cost for custom furniture delivery is based on your proximity to your regional Hawkins Woodshop furniture artisan and is paid directly to your HW personal furniture artisan at time of delivery.
Built-to-order furniture delivery rates:
< 20 miles = $89.97
21-45 miles = $129.97
46-74 miles = $189.97
75-100 miles = $269.97
101-130 miles = $349.97