Enjoy free nationwide delivery when supporting our family's small business.
- WE CHECK OUR BRUSHES THREE TIMES BEFORE IT'S GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU. Painstaking quality control is our mission. Made in the USA, we hand finish each woodworking brush in our little workshop in Philadelphia. UNDYED natural horsehair bristles with ten percent fortified fibers added for strength. Due to the grain in the beautiful wood there could be minor hairline cracks that will never affect the performance of the brush.
- THIS DUSTPAN BRUSH WILL PERFORM AND IT WILL LAST: It is the strongest bench brush because of bristle quality and balance. This woodshop brush could also be used as a furniture brush, counter, drafting or patio brush. Works wonderful with a metal dustpan. It is great for cleaning coffee grinds or gifts for woodworkers or gardeners. You will love it as a fan duster for your ceiling fan.Handy for fireplace cleanup. It is one beautiful handcrafted workbench brush.
- WE PUT AS MUCH EFFORT INTO THE PREMIUM QUALITY of our products as we do the design. We guarantee you will be impressed by the high quality of our products so we offer a no questions asked, money back guarantee.
- KEEPING IT CLEAN COULD NOT BE EASIER: Always hang it so bristles do not loss shape. Use a comb now and then to brush out the bristles. If needed wash the bristles with soap and water. Shake hard outside. Hang to dry.
- SUSTAINABLE MATERIALS ARE A FAR BETTER INVESTMENT: The last 10 years we have been a throwaway society. This big Papa brush is designed to last generations. Solid beech wood, natural fibers, leather tie. We think cleaning tools should be as beautiful as everything else in your home.
Wooden cleaning brushes are under-appreciated. This dustpan brush makes a statement for design, quality and function. We aim to make our bench brush like the Shakers did in the 1800’s. Every shop brush is worked on by hand and checked. Your hand brush is crafted of American beech with horse hair for fine or heavy sweeping. This horsehair brush is large, 13" with a long handle and a thick leather tie.
It was designed by a top architect in my small workshop in Philadelphia PA. We worked on dozens of counter brushes before we decided to focus on this one for your home. We needed to add 10% fortified fibers for durability and strength. This contemporary counter duster is so attractive you will even enjoy looking at it hanging on a hook. It works great as a fan duster also. Cleaning your home just got a little bit more satisfying.
The way the bristles fan out, you will be able to get in your corners better. Our woodworking brush is scratch free. Woodworkers love this brush, it makes a great gift for woodworkers. I call it the Big Papa dustpan brush with its 13 inch span as well as its thick wood that adds ruggedness to any job. Using sustainable materials that feel good in your hand you might not mind when you knock over a potted plant and need to sweep things up.
When you make a mess you need a big strong dustpan brush to pick it up. Our bench brush certainly will do the job for all your woodworking needs. Our fine and sturdy bristles provide a scratchless dusting on even the most polished surfaces.
Our objective is for all our brushes to be just as beautiful as all other objects in your home.
More than a Dustpan Brush
Woodworkers are Loving our Brush ! Woodworking Shop Bench Brush
This wood dust brush is great for shop clean-up or whisking away your sanding dust. Anything in a woodshop could be cleaned up with this heavy duty bench brush. It saves the vacuum cleaner from not having to eat unnecessary wood-chips and splinters. Use it in your work area or on your equipment. Our bristles will never scratch your projects.
Important: Do not use products containing oils, spirits, solvents or other chemicals on your bench brush.
The reviews say it all !
5.0 out of 5 stars A Perfect Brush
June 26, 2019
If I could design the PERFECT woodshop brush, it would be this! It honestly is absolutely perfect!! The right length, the right softness, the right bulk, the right width, the right weight. It may cost a bit more than some lesser brushes but it truly is a perfect brush and worth every penny! You'll be happy you bought this!!
The perfect Fireplace Cleaning Brush
Cleans all the debris around the fireplace. Will keep your hearth clean and tidy. This fireplace broom will be your favorite fireplace tool.
Never use until ashes are completely cool.
The reviews say it all :
5.0 out of 5 stars SUPER BRUSH
June 12, 2019
Well made sturdy craftsmanship. Well worth the money
Dustpan Brush at it's best. Dust brushes for cleaning.
This brush is a large brush. That's why I call it the Papa Brush.
The reviews say it all:
5.0 out of 5 stars Well Crafted. Enjoyable usage
August 13, 2019
I love that this is a crafted, but affordable tool. It has been designed of beautiful wood, and created so that it is enjoyable to hold. I do have a cheaper one, that gets the job done, but it was not well designed, nor created with thoughtful use in mind.
I would get more from this shop, but they designed the brush for a lifetime or more of use.
Dustpan Brush Only
This dustpan brush will be perfect to clean everything you have outdoors from furniture to spider webs. You will find 100 great uses for this patio furniture brush. 5.0 out of 5 stars Nice brush
May 6, 2019
We recently bought new outdoor furniture from Restoration Hardware. I was a bit concerned because the cushions are off white however the company recommended sweeping down with a soft brush which was why I purchased this brush. It not only does the job well but is aesthetically pleasing.
|Item model number||Diniva23212|
|Product Dimensions||13 x 4 x 1 inches|
|Item Weight||9.4 ounces|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||13 x 4 x 1 inches|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Brand||Old City Unltd.|
|Manufacturer||Old City Unltd.|
This product is manufactured overseas and sourced from a US supplier.
Delivery for imported, manufactured furniture by our production partners (the majority of products on our website) is free nationwide!
No costly Prime membership required. No minimum order amount required.
Delivery time varies based on the product but is typically 2-5 business days but may be up to 4 weeks for large freight items like couches.
Turn-around for Hawkins Woodshop built-to-order custom furniture may be as short as 6 weeks and as long as 12 weeks.
Most custom furniture orders may be picked up for free within 60 miles of metropolitan areas.
Local delivery for custom furniture is available!
Cost for custom furniture delivery is based on your proximity to your regional Hawkins Woodshop furniture artisan and is paid directly to your HW personal furniture artisan at time of delivery.
Built-to-order furniture delivery rates:
< 20 miles = $89.97
21-45 miles = $129.97
46-74 miles = $189.97
75-100 miles = $269.97
101-130 miles = $349.97