Excellent mattress support without a box spring? Check. An abundance of underbed storage space? Check. Over 30,000 5-star reviews? Check! Frankly, we’re not surprised that so many happy customers have traded in their two-piece box spring and bed frame sets for this reinforced steel base. It’s designed with a metal platform that you can rest your memory foam, latex or spring mattress directly on top of for extended mattress life. It’s also engineered with multiple support legs for maximum stability and squeak-free use. Plus, those legs have plastic caps at the ends to protect your floors from unnecessary scratches. With swift assembly that only requires your own two hands and a 5-year worry-free warranty included, this extraordinary foundation is what we call a win-win.
- A ONE-AND-DONE SOLUTION - Why buy both a bed frame and box spring for your mattress? Our sturdy steel lets you enjoy the benefits of both; and fear not - this hardworking frame only requires opposable thumbs to set-up
- NO BOX SPRING NEEDED - Platform is made with heavy steel that replaces your box spring, allowing you to rest your memory foam or spring mattress directly on top; legs have plastic caps to protect your floors
- DIMENSIONS: 39" W x 75" L x 14" H
- MAXIMUM WEIGHT CAPACITY: Narrow twin, twin and twin XL sizes support a maximum weight capacity of 750 lbs, while all other sizes up to 1500 lbs
- UNDERBED STORAGE - Total of 13 inches of clearance space under the frame provides valuable storage room for extra odds and ends
- QUICK, TOOL-FREE ASSEMBLY - Shipped in one compact box and requires no tools for assembly
- Worry-free 5 year limited manufacturer warranty included; mattress sold separately
There are no returns or refunds but if the product is damaged during transit or replacement parts are needed we will work as an intermediary between you and the manufacturer to ensure your 100% satisfaction.
Delivery for imported, manufactured furniture by our production partners (the majority of products on our website) is free nationwide!
No costly Prime membership required. No minimum order amount required.
Delivery time varies based on the product but is typically 2-5 business days but may be up to 4 weeks for large freight items like couches.
Turn-around for Hawkins Woodshop built-to-order custom furniture may be as short as 6 weeks and as long as 12 weeks.
Most custom furniture orders may be picked up for free within 60 miles of metropolitan areas.
Local delivery for custom furniture is available!
Cost for custom furniture delivery is based on your proximity to your regional Hawkins Woodshop furniture artisan:
Built-to-order furniture delivery rates:
< 20 miles = $89.97
21-45 miles = $129.97
46-74 miles = $189.97
75-100 miles = $269.97
101-130 miles = $349.97