Retro, Mid-Century Modern Style
There's a reason why mid-century modern style furniture is popular - it looks good just about anywhere.
This TV stand can go with an eclectic style of furniture in your living room, entertainment room, office or more.
Featuring 2 shelving areas, a push-to-open door revealing even more storage, and a wide-open tabletop,
there's plenty of room for your TV, gaming consoles, cable boxes, and more.
Our TV console is made with P2 grade particleboard and is capable of supporting up to 110 lbs. (50 kg).
Our canted legs, a signature of retro-style furniture, are made with solid rubber wood for even more stability.
The legs are attached to the table with both strong screws and wooden dowels to ensure everything stays in place.
- Color: Brown
- Material: CARB P2 particle board, solid wood legs
- Size: 43. 4"L x 15. 8"W x 19. 5"H (110 x 40 x 49. 5 cm)
- Net weight: 38. 3 lb. (17. 4 kg)
- Load capacity: 110 lb. (50 kg) Package Contents
- 1 x TV stand - 1 x Instructions
- Made in China
HOLDS WHAT YOU NEED: This entertainment center features 2 shelving areas and a large tabletop for your TV, cable boxes, and movies; with the simple push-to-open cabinet door, you can say goodbye to unnecessary door handles and grab your belongings with ease!
QUALITY ISN'T LOST: The canted legs of this TV console are solid hardwood supported by screws and wooden pegs for extra stability; with the durable particleboard frame, this entertainment center holds up to 110 lb
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: Hawkins Woodshop provides you with professional customer service both before and after your purchase; don’t wait any longer, order this TV stand for your home today!
- Please do not expose the product to direct sunlight or place it in a damp environment.
- Replacement parts for items damaged during shipping may be provided at no cost to customers by the manufacturer.
- The manufacturer/shipper does not accept returns.
- Keep children away from sharp edges to avoid injury.
- Do not drag the table on the floor; lift it up to move it.
- Do not press on the cabinet doors too hard.